- First off, Boing Boing has redesigned. Oh no. Change. We fear change.
- Boing Boing: Nerdy typefaces. ooh.
- Boing Boing: Tressed to Kill - wild hair day.
- Boing Boing: Sister Machinegun's singer on downloading music:
[A]n excerpt of a speech given by the singer from Sister Machinegun at a recent gig at Jamie Zawinski's DNA Lounge. It speaks for itself. It really does. Go read it.
- Boing Boing: Everything we know about traffic-calming is wrong. If speed bumps and speed platforms don't work, that just adds insult to injury... To drop my girlfriend off at work, I drive over ten nasty speed platforms (too sharp to go over smoothly, except at about 3km/h which gets you tailgated). I drive over just three to park in the secure carpark at my workplace and two to leave. Then another ten to pick my girlfriend up. Five vs. twenty; and I reckon it's safer to walk around my workplace. You still have to look before you step out though.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.