Posts

meta-linking

Or perhaps that should be meta-blogging? Anyways... linkfrenzy: LinkFrenzy SoupSpecial, including a link to Hitler artwork (he was an art student before he became leader of the third reich, remember?). I don't know what to think when I look at Hitler's artwork. I essentially can't get past what I know about the artist. Subconsciously I think I refuse to consider their artistic merit. Which is interesting. High school history books always talk about his time in Vienna, but I don't recall any books including one of his artworks. Probably not such a bad idea given that the average mind of a high school student isn't really ready for that sort of moral exploration.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment