- Internet addresses 'for all'. 21/07/2004. ABC News Online:
Mr Cerf said about two-thirds of the 4.3 billion Internet addresses currently available were used up, adding that IPv6 could magnify capacity by some "25,000 trillion trillion times"./ Slashdot | IPv6 is Here includes some less glowing comments.
- FOX SPORTS | Athens Olympics | Cycling | AOC may face legal action (July 21, 2004):
CYCLIST Sean Eadie may sue the Australian Olympic Committee (AOC) because he lost a lucrative sponsorship deal, his manager said today.
- Athletes achieve a personal best in sex - News in Depth - :
American athletes have revealed that for many competitors life in the athletes' village was just an extended party fuelled by sex, booze and rock 'n' roll.There's a news flash. Imagine putting a bunch of elated, fit people into an exotic location... and finding out they party!
- Cyber cop going, going, gone - Next - smh.com.au :
It will be MacGibbon's job to protect eBay users against online scams, focusing primarily on prevention. He says educating users can eliminate 97 per cent of scams, but even then there are no guarantees.
- Do we want to see the biff again? - League - www.smh.com.au. It'll probably always happen during State of Origin and occasionally in club matches. It's clearly not condoned by the league bosses, but beyond that you can't control it.
- Developers play air guitar to Megadeth | The Register:
Shockingly, the results of its poll among 200 students at the Training Company's UK residential courses reveal that developers are malodorous headbangers playing air guitar to Megadeth, Microsoft Certified professionals get their rocks off to Britney while IT directors can be found sipping the finest wines while Mozart tinkles away in the background. No stereotype-fulfilling findings there, then.
- Slashdot | Let the Mindgames Begin: relaxation turned into a game. Maybe you could follow up with a round on the Painstation :)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.