Posts

announcing new service to landlords

Landlords of the world, I offer this service: should you want to sell your property, just let me live in it. This is apparently the magic trick.

Apparently my mere presence will make your property more attractive to buyers. In fact, even if your place is not even on the market you might get an offer (this has actually happened).

I have lived in six places in about five years; and I have just found out that for the THIRD TIME the place is about to get sold out from under me, during the lease period*. I am so over this it's unbelievable.

* yes, during the lease. nobody has rights in the world of rental properties. the lease isn't worth the paper it's written on, as far as the tenant is concerned.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment