- Click at your own risk - National - www.smh.com.au:
Apple's iPod digital music player may be the hottest electronic toy in the world, but it has almost no legal use in Australia, writes Julian Lee.Finally! I've been saying this for ages, wondering how long it would take for someone, somewhere to get this point published. Even the mainstream media have now noticed the irony of Apple's advertising.
- shillPages - Movie Title Screens Page. What it sounds like: screen grabs of movie title screens (the screen where they put up the name of the movie). Strangely compelling and actually more revealing about the evolution of film than you'd think.
- Tooth-in-eye operation enables Thai youth to see - World - www.smh.com.au. Fucking WHAT? This is weird. Truly fucking weird. Mostly because it apparently worked. But who the hell comes up with an idea like this?
- Security guard to be charged with murder. 02/08/2004. ABC News Online. Way to get the Police on side: refuse to talk to them, but arrange to spill your guts on prime time TV. / NEWS.com.au | Armed guard charged with murder (August 3, 2004)
- BBC NEWS | Technology | Storm over iPod 'hacker tactics' :
In response to Apple's accusations, Real said; 'Consumers, and not Apple, should be the ones choosing what music goes on their iPod.For all their touchy-feely marketing, Apple are pretty serious DRM freaks. This also shows how completely the iPod is not a standalone device - it's an Apple addon.
- Labor remains split on FTA. 03/08/2004. ABC News Online:
There will be a heated debate in the Federal Labor Caucus today after the left faction signalled it still opposes the free trade agreement with the United States, despite the findings of a Senate inquiry which has endorsed the deal.Imagine that. Not everyone is into the idea of being screwed by the US for next 20 years.
- WWF accused of pandering to Government. 03/08/2004. ABC News Online. Ouch. Pun headache.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.