- NEWS.com.au | Sex no longer sells (August 31, 2004). Now that's almost Man Bites Dog news. Almost, but not quite. Using sex to sell a product has been the refuge of the lazy advertising agency for far too long. This is a predictable result."What are you selling again? Kitchen applicances? Not a problem, we'll whack some tits on a billboard, no worries!"
- NEWS.com.au | Greens back illegal drugs (August 31, 2004). Read this article and ask yourself: is this unbiased journalism? Pay attention to the wording in the list in the middle, versus the longer explanations later in the article. OK so the policies are radical, but that should speak for itself.
- Russian plane crashes 'caused by terrorist explosions' - Global Terrorism - www.smh.com.au:
Two Russian passenger planes that crashed almost simultaneously last week killing 90 people were blown up in a 'terrorist attack' but not by hijackers, investigators said.
- Marathon pest fined. 31/08/2004. ABC News Online:
An Athens court has slapped a 3,000-euro ($A5,172) fine on the Irish-born former priest who disrupted the Olympic men's marathon by pushing the race leader into the crowd.
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | Band to live in bubble (August 31, 2004). Regurgitator go into the bubble tonight.
- Police arrest suspected bridge thieves. 30/08/2004. ABC News Online:
Bosnian police say they have arrested two men suspected of attempting to steal an iron bridge near the southern city of Mostar.These guys really did have a bridge to sell you...
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.