- NEWS.com.au | Bin Laden capture 'getting closer' (September 5, 2004). "Real Soon Now, Promise". No doubt he'll have weapons of mass distruction in his backpack, too.
- The Australian: PM has $1.8bn up his sleeve [September 07, 2004]. Araquel has already commented on this, I don't think I could say it better.
- Howard will say anything to win, says Hawke - Election 2004 - www.smh.com.au:
Labor's longest serving prime minister accused Mr Howard of being an American lackey who had damaged Australia's international standing.It's kind of amusing when old pollies come out and take a swing. Even when I agree with them, my reaction is still 'oh, you're still alive are you?'.
- NEWS.com.au | Banned from pubs to playsets (September 7, 2004):
Smokers will be banned from all Queensland pubs, clubs and outdoor eateries from mid-2006...Damn, we have to wait that long? This can't come soon enough. Now if only we can make it a capital offence to flick cigarette butts out of cars, we'd really be getting somewhere. Tip to smokers who do that: the world is not your fucking ashtray, fuckers. Neither is my radiator.
- Turning the tables - Music - www.smh.com.au:
Vinyl records are disappearing - again. Club-goers are in a spin as DJs finally throw out their LPs in favour of CDs and digital music, writes Bernard Zuel.Holy war. Frankly, if you've ever carried a crate of records more than a few metres you'll understand why people have swapped to CDs.
- BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Twins for panda shown sex videos:
A panda in China who became pregnant after watching sex education videos has given birth to twins.Good news for the world's panda population. Still seems a little weird that they were able to source sex videos for pandas...
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.