- PM to establish spy school. 05/10/2004. ABC News Online. Ever get the feeling Howard just wants to see how far he can push the bullshit limit?
- Libs defend PM's phone spam - Election 2004 - www.smh.com.au / PM's phone message targets marginal voters. 05/10/2004. ABC News Online:
Mr Howard has recorded various brief messages on an automated phone service... yes, you read correctly. Howard is now getting into telemarketing. The very worst kind, where you get phoned by a machine so you can't tell them to fuck off and remove your number from their database.
- NEWS.com.au | Another $1.6bn to unis: Latham (October 5, 2004):
OPPOSITION Leader Mark Latham today unveiled a revised $5.6 billion university and TAFE package.
- NEWS.com.au | Green voters watch more porn (October 5, 2004). More from those EXTREEEEEEME GREEEEEENS! Actually, this is biased spin. Take note:
Almost one in four porn users also identified themselves as Coalition voters....which means more porn users vote Coalition (25%) than Greens (16%). Polls show that approximately 50% of the population is planning to vote Coalition, so the headline could also have been Coalition voters watch more porn.
- Agency says buyers should have been told about house's history. 05/10/2004. ABC News Online:
Real estate agency LJ Hooker has conceded that a couple who purchased the Sydney home where a notorious family massacre took place should have been told about its history.
- Idol sex - TV & Radio - www.smh.com.au:
The first series of Porn Idol, produced by the European adult film company Private Media Group, has just screened in Britain.
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | D'oh! Simpsons near road's end (October 05, 2004):
Simpsons fans will have to farewell TV's favourite yellow family in 2009 when the last series of the cult cartoon will be broadcast.The creator is shooting for 365 episodes.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.