- NEWS.com.au | Nats' Telstra hopes 'too high' (November 6, 2004):
The Howard Government is moving to dampen expectations among National Party MPs that billions of dollars will be set aside from a further sale of Telstra to fund ongoing service upgrades in the bush.The election being over, the Nats will now be told to go back to the bush and shut up until the next election campaign. Telstra will be sold, service will get worse, you should have voted against the Coalition if you cared.
- NEWS.com.au | Downpour causes chaos (November 8, 2004). The rain at the gold coast was the heaviest downpour I've seen in years... just incredible.
- Councils to boycott James Hardie products - Business - www.smh.com.au:
The motion said that until James Hardie adequately provided for current and future asbestos victims all existing and new council contractors would not purchase or use the company's products.
- Deaths won't stop high-speed chases: Watkins - National - www.smh.com.au. The Police can't simply stop pursuing crims, no matter how much people are worried about chases.
- NEWS.com.au | Entertainment | Game for a festive fight (November 08, 2004). Interesting analysis of the computer game market, which is adopting movie release tactics to maximise profits.
- Snooker great Eddie Charlton dies. 08/11/2004. ABC News Online
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.