- Weak-end Warriors - no more WW. Ahh damn. I liked that comic.
- iStockphoto.com - interview with jeffrey zeldman. note that it's two pages, with a somewhat too-subtle link down at the bottom.
- a whole lotta boing:
- Boing Boing: Pierce-nez eyeglasses
- Boing Boing: Death rock
- Boing Boing: Prisoners' Inventions
- Boing Boing: Piracy vs. Stealing: Teacher Fails "A" Student for Topic Choice This really sucks - the teacher is imposing their own values to the exclusion of all other academic aspects of the paper. While it's not a brilliant essay, it does clearly state an alternative view of piracy with quite well thought-out points. A teacher failing a paper simply because they personally disagree with the conclusion is irresponsible.
- Boing Boing: Unlock your car by knocking a secret code on the window
- Boing Boing: Coop iPod skins
- Boing Boing: Not a pisser:
Marcel Duchamp's Fountain (1917) was voted the most influential artwork of the 20th century by 500 artworld big shots in Great Britain.I can only assume the keyword is "influential" as opposed to having any particular artistic merit. The piece certainly gets a reaction out of people, but as they say is it art? Personally I think it's a signed urinal and not an artwork; but I'm willing to consider the reaction to the piece as the actual artwork of the piece. Successful? Maybe, but it's possibly the ultimate example of "it's either a brilliant piece of art or complete and utter shit". For every one person who loves it I'd bet there are thousands who detest it.
- learn web standards :: style master podGuide: a CSS reference for the iPod. I'm thinking we should have another crack at getting our employer to requisition a "portable data storage solution and developers' library unit". Our bid for "portable hard drives" failed due to the bosses knowing to ask more questions. Well, ok, we also weren't serious.
- on video games and christmas: UserFriendly | 2004.12.15 / Ctrl Alt Del - 2004.12.15
- I was going to link to a Salon article here but I couldn't be arsed viewing the ad, so I didn't read the rest of it.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.