- I was bashed at Guantanamo: Hicks - Global Terrorism - www.smh.com.au:
Prisoners at the US detention centre in Guantanamo Bay have been beaten while blindfolded and handcuffed, terrorised by attack dogs and forced to take drugs, Australian detainee David Hicks said in an affidavit released today.
- Spying computer virus masquerades as screensaver - World - www.smh.com.au. I'm yet to figure out how news editors pick which virus to turn into a news item. My gut feeling is that they publish about anything they themselves were stupid enough to click themselves.
- NEWS.com.au | Crazed fan kills guitarist (December 10, 2004):
AN APPARENTLY vengeful man charged on stage and opened fire at a heavy metal band and fans overnight, killing four people and wounding two others before being shot dead by police. ... Some witnesses told police [the gunman] screamed 'you broke up Pantera' before gunning down Abbott and firing at other band members and the crowd.How unbelievably fucked up would you have to be...? It was just a band.
- NEWS.com.au | Virtual virtuoso (December 1, 2004):
A Hervey Bay man has become a star in South Korea's professional computer gaming [league].
- NEWS.com.au | Cocaine dealer's white Christmas (December 10, 2004):
A JAILED cocaine dealer is working as Santa Claus on day release from a British prison.It's all about the headline.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.