- NEWS.com.au | Telstra sale moves ahead (December 14, 2004) / Anderson denies Telstra sale imminent. 14/12/2004. ABC News Online. I don't think the problem is how fast, so much as the fact it's happening at all.
- NEWS.com.au | Telstra refuses to cut prices (December 14, 2004):
TELSTRA has raised the stakes in its escalating battle with the competition regulator, refusing to back down on the prices it charges competitors for access to its raw copper wires.No doubt Telstra will behave in a more ethical and consumer-focussed manner when it's 100% privatised. It's a brilliant idea. Really. Just look how much the service has improved since partial privatisation.
- Yahoo! News - New York Art Shuttered After Bush Monkey Portrait :
A portrait of President Bush using monkeys to form his image led to the closure of a New York art exhibition...I'm amazed at that reaction NY, which prides itself on being progressive. Apparently they don't take kindly to freedom of speech and artistic impression anymore.
- NEWS.com.au | Oracle lays local PeopleSoft plans (December 14, 2004): There is a state plan to keep releasing versions of PeopleSoft products, but
...there will be a minimisation of PeopleSoft products into new accounts.
- Democrats consider Greens alliance - Breaking News - http://www.smh.com.au:
New Australian Democrats leader Lyn Allison predicted a closer alliance with the Greens and said party members would be given a say on whether they wanted a merger.
- Laughs to the power of three - Arts - www.smh.com.au:
The reformation of The Goodies for a series of live shows as part of Sydney's Big Laugh Comedy Festival in March won't mean much to anyone under 30. But it's a source of real excitement for fans.Ohhhh there better be a Brisbane show :) They've said so on some Goodies fan sites... but until the tickets are in my hand....
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.