- Modern Living, oddly engaging flash. via decker.
- DYKEdolls - lesbian action figures, 'Bobbie dolls'. The site's explanation is priceless:
Some of us have played with Barbie. But most of us would prefer to strap a dildo on Bobbie and ride Barbie like there's no tomorrow...(via drjon)
- The Seven Best Positions in Bed lookitdacutekitties... (via drjon)
- The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Fugitive hid since June in North Carolina store:
A prisoner who escaped in June was recaptured this week and accused of robbery after surviving for months by hiding in a vacant electronics store and eating stolen baby food, police said.Expect the movie next year... (via drjon, think i'll have to retitle this post linkplundery)
- AppleMatters | Disassembling an iShuffle. I forgot to predict this site, otherwise I could have gleefully shouted 'six days!' :) Aside from installing linux on any device with a processor, another common pastime of geeks with too much time and money on their hands is 'Pulling Stuff Apart'. Here we get to see inside an iShuffle. I'm left wondering how the hell you replace the battery when it dies. My guess is you pay Apple almost (but not quite) exactly the same amount you paid for the damn thing in the first place.
- JuneauEmpire.com: State & Regional: Wasilla man constructing 18-foot-tall not-a-robot 01/17/05
- beancounter parodies: ClerkClerk:
What if the screenplay of 'Clerks' had been written by the editors of the e-zine BoingBoing?
- daemlich.net - 30mm Gattling Gun [wmv]. Sounds like a power tool, not the insane weapon that it is.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.