- linkfrenzy: why there will be US draft in August (via so many i'm not sure where it started)
- dallasobserver.com | Have Gun, Will Travel | 2005-01-06. Actually that should be titled 'Have Xbox, Will Travel'. Most interesting is the reaction when this guy took a week off - some gamers need to get out a bit more.
- Star Wars Republic News: Darth Tater. Mr Potato Head Sith Lord.
- Lord of the Rings (really short edition)[animated gif]. Funny. Very funny. via drjon.
- BBC NEWS | Health | Untidy beds may keep us healthy:
Failing to make your bed in the morning may actually help keep you healthy, scientists believe.Hot damn.
- re: Question for Cops and Detectives
- To the bitch in line at Farenheit 9/11 last night... if only for the term 'yippie'. i call them 'mercedes hippies' or 'beamer hippies'.
- To the guys that found me on their doorstep - 12/17/04
- THE THOUGHT PROJECT // BY SIMON HOEGSBERG (flash). A project where strangers were stopped in the street and asked what they had just been thinking about. (via zeldman)
- Dilbert | 2005.01.23 | Change is :) Remember: management never make bad decisions. It's YOUR fault, you're just a nay-sayer who can't cope with change. And bullwhips are perfectly acceptable as motivational devices.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.