- The Australian: Donations incredible: G-G [January 05, 2005]:
GOVERNOR-General Michael Jeffery has called for corporate Australia to match the public's phenomenal response to tsunami relief appeals.
- Drought relief monies go unspent. 05/01/2005. ABC News Online:
The Federal Government has underspent its drought relief money by $115 million but says that does not mean the drought is weakening. About 58 per cent of farmland is drought declared.No matter what happens elsewhere, we should remember our own troubles.
- Standards 'too low': barely literate children pass tests - National - www.smh.com.au:
The federal government today admitted its national child literacy benchmarks were not high enough.
- NEWS.com.au | Curries may prevent Alzheimers (January 5, 2005):
A key ingredient in curries could be an important weapon in the treatment and prevention of Alzheimer's disease.I don't know... it doesn't explain how people manage to forget how badly the vindaloo hurt them last time :)
- NEWS.com.au | Mind your manners, surfers told (January 4, 2005). "Surf rage".
- Carsguide - Cars to expect in 2005 [31dec04].
- Court rules 'pimp' caption complimentary. 05/01/2005. ABC News Online:
A US Appeals Court has ruled that a sports web site was within its rights to dub legendary stuntman Evel Knievel a 'pimp'.Knievel is clearly not happy with the decision.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.