- TheStar.com - Nuclear siren plan debated:
In Pickering, local opposition to the 27 planned [nuclear emergency alert] sirens has been strong in the Bay Ridges and West Shore communities, where residents feel the sirens would lower property values and possibly create panic if they ever sounded.They want an emergency alert system which won't bother anyone. Really.
- Energy Drinks | an R.BIRD Patterns report
- AppleTalk - Mac mini in a PC Case. Pointless hacks I have seen.
- Please, sweat the small stuff ~ Authentic Boredom. The joy of Unsharp Mask. But please, people, apply it AFTER you resize.
- royal.gov.uk > Press releases > Marriage of HRH The Prince of Wales. We are not amused, but we have also mastered brevity! :)
- New cameras turn night into day. 10/02/2005. ABC News Online. Nifty.
- Unions seek 'menstrual leave' for Toyota workers. 11/02/2005. ABC News Online. Will people get 'migraine leave'? Will insomniacs get 12 days a year to call in and say 'sorry, but i didn't sleep a wink last night - see you tomorrow'? This is a really short-sighted proposal. It'd be better to push for additional sick leave for a range of chronic/recurring illnesses, including extreme period pain.
- Netcraft: Non-Microsoft Browsers Have Spoofing Flaw, although I think you can defeat it by just typing the URL in yourself.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.