- Pencil Carving. Can't decide whether to be impressed, or just think they must have spent too long with pencils.
- microsoft | A parent's primer to computer slang ... can't decide if this is so-lame-it's-hilarious, or just lame.
- Top News Article | Reuters.com | UPDATE 2-Ubisoft, EA hold preliminary talks. Bahhh, hands off Ubisoft you bastards!
- Dilbert.com - 2005.02.20 -
Why does success make me hate humanity?
- Pocket ashtray campaign targets butt hazard. 21/02/2005. ABC News Online. Interesting I guess. I don't buy the whole 'woe, woe, some cars don't have ashtrays' line though. If a smoker is too fucking stupid to buy a car with an ashtray, it doesn't excuse flicking the butt out the window.
- Sci-Fi Eye for the Geek Guy || kuro5hin.org: the William Gibson section includes the note
You're online more than you sleep every day....work time doesn't count, right? :)
- NBC 4: To Catch A Thief. Just one reason I am not comfortable with valet parking and probably won't be doing it again (I recently had my first experience with it). Let's face it, the valet parking experience is this: you drive into a carpark, some guy in a uniform takes your keys and you walk away. You have no verification of the guy's identity, you have no way of knowing if they're ransacking your car or stealing it outright, you have no way to stop them cutting their own copy of your keys and rifling the glove box looking for your home address. On top of all that, the guy knows you're not going to find out about anything for at least a couple of hours.
- Thinking Machine 4: Play the Game and further information on the Thinking Machine Series. A flash-based chess game; where the computer's 'thought process' is visually displayed while it cogitates. Hard to describe but amazing to watch.
- Ctrl Alt Del - 2005.02.21 - /lazy, the only reasonable response to evercrack's addition of an in-game pizza ordering system.
- Process Type Foundry | Klavika. straight-sided sans-serifs are the new black.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.