- Boing Boing: FidoNET Web-interface. Ahhhh FidoNET.
- Boing Boing: Supposed tsunami charity hacker charged. Boing is reporting that this guy simply used a text-only browser to access the site... no details have been released by mainstream media. Seems a bit odd.
- Boing Boing: Buy a COOP sticker, go to jail:
Officials have charged 31-year-old Dean Young, the owner of a yellow Ford Focus displaying the images, with distribution of sexually oriented materials to minors. The charge is a misdemeanor carrying a maximum punishment of 364 days in jail and $1,000 fine.It's no more explicit than Video Hits... and they distribute far more harmful shit ;)
- Boing Boing: MPAA shuts down Lokitorrent, obtains server logs. I really don't see why the MPAA is being allowed to take over the domains - getting it shut down is one thing, getting ownership of it... quite another. What if they start advertising music retailers using those domains? They'll have used a court order as part of their business plan. Surely that's not on.
- Boing Boing: 5-star underwater hotel coming to Bahamas. James Bond villains eat your heart out.
- Boing Boing: Mel Brooks' "Spaceballs" to become TV series. Give me paw!!
- Boing Boing: Turn beloved t-shirts into pillows
- Boing Boing: Shoplifting is safer than downloading
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.