- Solar Death Ray. Exactly what it says :)
- Which came first, thin women or tiny sizes? | csmonitor.com:
Argentine legislature is considering whether to force clothing manufacturers to cover 'all the anthropometric measurements of the Argentine woman' up to size 54(the equivalent of extra large in the United States).
- Calvin & Hobbes | I don't care about acceptance...
- Dilbert | 2005.03.26 |
But why do you hate it so much??!!It's just too true. It's worrying how true this is. Even more worrying is that everyone who reads this will probably get the joke, even if they are guilty of conferring 'hatred' on other people - but they'll keep doing it.
- the whiteboard | percussive maintenance. not sure if i've linked this before. what the hell.
- GIRL GENIUS ONLINE - starts April 18th
- The Washington Monthly:
GLOBAL DIMMING ... in the three days following [the terrorist attacks of September 11th 2001] the average temperature range across the United States ... rose one degree Centigrade. That's the biggest, fastest climate change ever observed.
- Shutdown the Internet. Cute.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.