- Boing Boing: Disneyland fights for right to operate unsafe coasters
- Boing Boing: Web Zen: Prank Zen
- Spammer jailed in landmark US case. 09/04/2005. ABC News Online
- Giant pandas get their teeth done. 09/04/2005. ABC News Online
- Fiona Apple saga shows Sony's core dilemma | The Register:
You think that record companies are all geared up for the 21st century, and that the fact that online downloads will count towards the Official Chart Countdown means that they're au fait with the online future - right? That they realise that you can make a profit by continually selling a small number of digital copies of songs, because there's no cost of replication, compared to CDs - right? As I discovered while half-listening to an internet radio station the other day, wrong.
- Pope Pick Fair Game for Gamblers (washingtonpost.com):
[A] large Irish betting company suspended its online pope proposition - that is, betting on who will be the next pontiff - for three whole days as millions of pilgrims began mourning the death of their Holy Father. But now, the pope prop is back on.
- Total Illusions - The Forums -> Dangerous Hacker! Funny as hell.
- Dilbert | 2005.04.12 - There's a fine line... Actually I think to some extent you have to hate the audience to market certain things - eg. fast food.
- Radar:The young and the joyless:
One in five Australians will experience clinical depression and those aged 25 to 34 are feeling it worse than most.That's a lot of people.
- SCIgen - An Automatic CS Paper Generator. This works disturbingly well.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.