- VE3D Boards - 3D Realms is Hiring Level Designers . OK, I can't help saying this one more time... Duke Nukem fans, stop torturing yourselves: Duke Nukem Forever will never be released! :)
- Dino's "J-Style" - GTROC Official Partner's Blog: Skylines Archive. Eventually I will have to buy an R34. But man I'm going to need a lot of cash :)
- Meet the $134 hamburger | The Other Side | Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au (15-04-2005)
- Taxpayers fund bondage workshop | NEWS.com.au (15-04-2005). More accurately: taxpayers fund sexually transmitted disease prevention workshop. Funny sidenote... when I viewed the page, the big embedded ad showed a bodypainted man and woman (topless). Apparently that's acceptable, so long as she doesn't spank the guy :)
- Marshmallowy Goodness: Here's Why I Don't Live in Newcastle: sign saying
Touching wires causes instant death - $200 fine. Apparently the Newcastle Tramway Authority is not staffed by the brightest crayons in the box.
- TUAW | Trent Reznor Rules. Ignoring the Mac-fanaticism, what Reznor has done is release the latest NIN single in full, editable, Garage Band format. He's invited fans to mess with it any way they see fit:
Listen. Change the tempo. Add new loops. Chop up the vocals. Turn me into a woman. Replay the guitar. Anything you'd like.That's pretty cool.
- 2007 Ford Shelby GR1 Concept Car. Cool. Shiny. Chromy.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.