- Family, police clash after Melbourne shooting - National - www.smh.com.au:
Police reinforcements were brought in after the violent clashes and the family eventually left continuing to threaten to take 'an eye for an eye'.
- The Australian: Is church ready for a black pontiff? [April 05, 2005]:
AFTER the death of the first non-Italian pope in 455 years, Vatican insiders are asking whether the moment has come for a Third World pope - or even the first black pope since the fifth century.
- Six hurt as P-plater smashes into Sydney restaurants - National - www.smh.com.au.This article is just odd:
Norman Nehme, who runs Pizza Inn, said he was making a Hawaiian with garlic and a Supreme with extra sauce when he heard the car spin out of control....because you need to know what kind of pizza he was making. Right?
- TV linked to bullying. 05/04/2005. ABC News Online:
The more television four-year-old children watch, the more likely they are to become bullies later on in school, according to a US study.
- A lot of mugs: souvenir sales skyrocket - World - www.smh.com.au:
[the mugs] still bare the original wedding date. They still what?? I rather hope they bear the date.
- Webcke reluctantly quits rep footy - League - www.smh.com.au:
[Webcke] said the absence of rep footy might end up extending his tenure in the NRL.Here's hoping it does extend his career... obviously he can't be that far from full retirement but I'm not looking forward to it. Webcke's indomitable spirit is inspiring. He epitomises Wayne Bennett's principle that you don't stop running until you are over the line. I had hoped he'd be Broncos captain this year, which is nothing against Lockyer.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.