- iTMS Australia launch held up by unnamed major label - Engadget - www.engadget.com. Not sure what's funnier... the fact that Russell Crowe made himself look like an idiot, or the comment thread on this post.
- Networked emoticon device - Engadget - www.engadget.com 11. Reminds me of Belegdel's 'whiteboard mood meter' which was much the same idea, but infinitely more expressive.
- Guess-the-google. Google-based game - shows a 20 image collage, then you try to guess the keyword.
- Boing Boing: Tetris Shelving. Always knew the practice would come in handy one day.
- Boing Boing: NASA's silent speech system. "sub-voc" is an SF/cyberpunk standard... but apart from that, imagine if you no longer had to listen to other people talk on their mobile?
- I thought this one was old and buried. Boing Boing: Funny photo on Craig's List. OK, it's been BoingBoinged, nobody forward this to me again! :)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.