- LiveVault: The Institute for Backup Trauma. John Cleese. What more do you want?
- BBC NEWS | Magazine | 'The Crazy Frog sound? That's my fault.' To me it will always be 'dengdeng.swf' and this whole frog thing is just a pathetic ripoff.
- MinJungKim.com - Braindump v 5.0 ? Lifecycle of Bloggers:
#5. You faux 'retire' from blogging. Having temporarily exhausted the emotional reservoir from which your personal blog has released, you post about retiring. Or a vacation. Or a hiatus. Or a sabbattacal. You say this will be permanent. Or last a month. #6. You cave back into blogging in less than 72 hours. You candy pants blogging crack addict.It is so terribly true... Actually, I don't think I've done the 'retire' thing. Yet.
- 'Ward cleared' for Kylie - People - Entertainment - smh.com.au:
Minogue was given eight of the Cabrini Hospital's 18 cardio rooms in a move that angered doctors and other patients, according to a report in a Melbourne newspaper today.How fucking pathetic. I cannot believe this was allowed to happen.
- Tom Waits Supplement, an awesome resource for Tom Waits fans. Includes annotated lyrics which give slang translations, backstory, anecdotes from Tom Waits...
- Tramp Lamps, lamps made from lingerie, corsets, swimsuits... most are too fussy but some are groovy.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.