- Tie Fighter case...er... desk mod
- The ultimate PC for gaming fans - Engadget - www.engadget.com. "well officer it's like this... i was in a serious fragfest and the chip got a bit hot. so my fan monitor kicked things up to maximum RPM. then the wall exploded and i'm not sure what happened next... have you found the cat?"
- Wikipedia:Lamest edit wars ever - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Potato chips: Should potato chips be flavored or flavoured? What is the provenance of the potato chip, America or UK? Four-user revert war on these important issues results in the page getting protected and listed on RfC. And the chips become seasoned.Ahh yes, the downside of community projects :) sometimes you get the folksonomy (hi cam :)), sometimes the folksonomy gets you. always remember: in soviet russia, wiki edit YOU!
- Dilbert | 2005.06.03... well, it's the only reasonable response to the situation.
- Boing Boing: Scary, beautiful Soviet gas mask, $20. If a chimp was a stormtrooper, this'd be its helmet.
- Worth1000.com | Photoshop Contests | escher's art
- Boing Boing: Radio controlled Loch Ness monster. with this, i think we could beat the time we put a remote control submarine into the fishtank at work.
- Boing Boing: Patent-leather thigh holster for cellphones. practical for girls, although i don't think guys would get away with fishing this out of their jeans ;)
- Boing Boing: Fortune-cookie writer has been blocked for a decade. I wonder if he wrote a fortune about writer's block?
- Lastly, one for anyone who thinks the US military is not about to start shooting people with railguns: EM gun on the brink of fruition for land and sea applications.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.