- CAT-5 o' nine tails - Professional Version. So geeky it ...err... hurts?
- Mike Davidson: 7.2 Megapixels In Your Pocket. Casio releases a tiny, zero-shutter-lag ultra-compact camera. They'll still have a very hard time competing in a market as brand-oriented as photography.
- Boing Boing: Science fair project on dangers of BB guns rejected b/c BB guns are dangerous. Welcome to the world of science, I guess.
- Boing Boing: Beauty students beat stick-up man with curling irons:
A stick-up man who tried to rob the purses of the students at a beauty school was tripped and then beaten to a pulp with curling irons and sticks.C'mon, they're beauty school students. They probably haven't eaten in two days. They're hungry. They're angry. They're slightly delirious and once you set them off...... :)
- Flickr: bricklovinfreakboy's photos tagged with mecha. Lego models of mecha!
- Military night-vision system available for Hummers - Engadget - www.engadget.com. I could have used that last night, on the highway out to my parents' farm.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.