- Just for the brilliant rant (go read the whole thing): Preshrunk: TV Doesn't Love U:
You're not going to like hearing this, but TV most definitely doesn't love you. If it did Fox News would be off the air. MTV would actually play music videos. Reality show actors would disappear after the season of whatever abysmal show they're on is over. Sitcoms would gracefully slink away when they stop being funny. The evening news would actually report stories instead of sensationalizing them.
- Ted Leung on the air : Obsolete Software T-Shirt Day. An interesting look at the different ways Apple has pissed people off.
- Common Errors in English. Have I already posted this one? I'm not sure. I'll risk the double-up.
- A bagful of money - Business - Business - theage.com.au:
From Tokyo to New York, Crumpler bags are a must-have for the ultra-cool. But as Renee Barnes discovered, this booming business empire had a humble birth in the back lanes of Melbourne.Crumpler bags rock.
- Office pranks on the increase images. Excellent work!
- Boing Boing: Bad grammar (and spelling) at Coney Island. The ones where they got their own business name incorrect are the ones that really amaze me.
- Boing Boing: Copyright cops crack down on cooks over cakes. Yes, the sharp end of the copyright/intellectual property war is definitely pictures on cakes. The debate rages.
- Grand Street News: Attack Squirrels Alarm Lower East Side Community. Foamy marshalling his troops?
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.