- Google insanity has now been reached. A Google search = due diligence : Lifehacker:
Attorney Evan D. Brown notes that in a recent Munster vs. Groce court case in Indiana, the court determined the plaintiff hadn?t exercised due diligence finding the defendant because Google wasn?t searched.Good thing no two people in a state or country have the same name. Next up, Smith vs. Smith.
- i am bored | You Da Man! Apparently this is the video accidentally(?) recorded from a display camera in a department store.
- Lord of the Pigs? - The New York Times violates its code to cheap-shot director Peter Jackson. By Jack Shafer.
- BBC NEWS | Magazine | Blogs from the field. We observe that Reagan is famous.
- Infinite Loop: Trent Reznor releases another song for you to mash up. "Only" is a great track. I wonder if any really great tracks came out of the first round of remixing? Law of averages suggests there'd be a few, but I'm not sure I could be bothered wading through the rest.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.