Posts

freaky shit

Boffins create zombie dogs | The Other Side | Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au (27-06-2005)

Now, first off, the random adverts on this page are amusing the crap out of me. The first was a travel agent 'wish you were there?', now it's got a Microsoft ad. That aside.

Holy crap in a handbasket, I can't believe they thought of doing this. I'm all for science and all, but I couldn't do it. Maybe I just like dogs too much.

I'd also be watching these pups for a while to see if they have long-term troubles. Extreme aversion to fridges and eskies springs to mind.

Comments

Anonymous Anonymous  

June 27, 2005 10:58 pm

I'm not sure it's possible to tell the difference between a brain-damaged zombie dog and a living one, to be honest.

I do love that they use electrical charges to revive them, though. It appeals to my inner Frankenstein.

Blogger 200ok  

June 27, 2005 11:15 pm

It would depend on the dog. Labrador... probably not. Border Collie, yep, you'd notice. It'd be the bit where they round up the people and leave the sheep where they are that would really give it away.

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment