- Unusual Hotels of the World : Online Guide of the World's most Unusual & Unique Hotels!
- The Australian: Rejoicing as the king of spam meets his maker [July 28, 2005]
- Gear Live | SLEEPTRACKER Watch Review. A watch that monitors your sleep cycle and wakes you up when it's a good time to do so. Ever been woken up just a few minutes too soon? I once had a day where I felt utterly emotionally crushed for absolutely no reason, from the second I woke up. I just knew (not sure how) that it was a result of being woken abruptly and too soon.
- Boing Boing: Gamers pictured alongside their avatars
- Boing Boing: Canada bans copying CDs to iPods. Not quite so progressive as they like to think, eh.
- Boing Boing: Michael Palin's travel books online for free
- Boing Boing: Futuro Houses: prefab space kitsch. It seems kind of crazy that this was someone's idea of cheap housing for all, but then somehow the world lost that 60s optimism. Maybe if we'd hung on to that... who knows.
- Boing Boing: Economics of used books. Short version: sell used books and you'll sell more new books.
- Boing Boing: Microsoft "Genuine Advantage" cracked in 24h: window.g_sDisableWGACheck='all'. This is why most of MS' efforts are in vain - pirates won't miss a beat. Plenty of people with legit XP copies used the generic serial number to avoid that bullshit registration thing, they're probably the only people who'll be disadvantaged.
- Boing Boing: Gallery of bizarre public signs. I frequently see signs that don't say what they probably meant to say. This is an entire gallery of them. Great site!
- Original nail gun idea started in Winsted. Sad story, assuming it's true.
- History lens itself - TV & Radio - Entertainment - theage.com.au. Many of Frank Hurley's images were composites, but then he wasn't a 'journalist' anyway.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.