- 8OP.NET VIDEO ARCHIVE - [200mph RC Car] insane.
- Digital Black and White
- HEXUS.net : Review : Zalman TNN500A / Poweroid Silent PC : Page - 1/10. No fans = nearly silent. I don't think I'd want to rely on it through an Aussie summer though.
- Subtraction: Try Before You Buy Fonts. Fonts are expensive to produce and expensive to buy... this posts mulls over the potential to have a try before you buy scheme. Realistically, we have one now and it's about as functional as it gets. It's called piracy. The technical issues to make it more formal are still too hairy. It doens't work for CDs, it is pretty unlikely to work for fonts.
- Flying Spaghetti Monster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Making Light: "Tort reform":
Merv Grazinski set his Winnebago on cruise control, slid away from the wheel and went back to fix a cup of coffee. You can guess what happened next: The rudderless, driverless Winnebago crashed. Grazinski blamed the manufacturer for not warning against such a maneuver in the owner?s manual. He sued and won $1.75 million. His jackpot would seem to erase any doubt that the legal system has lost its mind. Indeed, the Grazinski case has been cited often as evidence of the need to limit lawsuits and jury awards. There?s just one problem: The story is a complete fabrication.
- Cults: A Handy Reference Guide (via drjon [the real one, not the ersatz one])
- Blind Blind Blind Wino. Mr Driver, in widescreen format. With new posts.
- Hellbane: News - farewell. Hellbane bites the dust. Again.
- Boing Boing: HOWTO convert an NES controller to a TV remote. For extra geek points :)
- Boing Boing: Torn posters of Sydney. Guess I'll keep an eye out for this sort of thing next week...
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.