- I'm just going to point you to linkfrenzy: DrJon Dumps on the Internet Again... Noting:
- cats in sinks. wtf?
- don't go to raves in Utah, you'll get attacked by a swat team
- fat person sues doctor for telling her she needs to lose weight
- photoshop rollover gallery - this is why magazine people look glossy
- small, brilliant ads
- liberated games
- Rocksluts has NIN photos. Wish I'd had the cash to go :( Still... VNV this week :)
- The demise of Hellbane leads to promotion of gothic.org.au's brisbane forum, albeit with a very slow rate of takeup so far. I'm starting to think gothic.org.au would be better with one big forum, and just separate post areas for events/shops per city. music, movies, general chat... seems we should all have some form of common ground. Why segregate? But then, I come from a city with a relatively small population and accordingly a small scene.
- A Softer World is now selling prints
- On the internet, nobody knows you're a.... (not entirely worksafe).
- More shots of the ninja cats! airborne cats - a photoset on Flickr
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.