Posts

photo: opera house potboiler

sydney opera house

Sadly, when you get to Sydney Opera House you realise it looks just like postcards of Sydney Opera House. I'm also pretty sure there's not a single photo of the Opera House which hasn't been taken before. So anyway, here's another copy of it ;)

On the plus side, when you get to see the Sydney Harbour Bridge you discover you have to see it to truly get your head around the sheer size of that sucker! I've taken a ton of photos of the bridge and to be honest I think I could take a ton more since really I've only covered the obvious viewpoints so far. Plus I need a wide angle lense :)

Note: I edited this on an old laptop, so I can only hope the pics are viewable at your end... :)

Labels:

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment