Posts

blech

Crawled into work today, but apparently that took all the energy I had. No idea how I'm going to stay awake tonight for dinner and The Factory, tickets bought and no other realistic chance to get there. Might crawl home early and try to get the sleep which refused to happen last night.

Put in sick leave details for last three days. What I wanted to put into the 'additional comments' field: So sick I had to give away my tickets to the Broncos home final. Although since I'm pretty sure HR doesn't take that as proof, I also have a medical certificate.. However I decided to go with the boring-but-safe Medical certificate in your In tray.

My ability to focus on work seems limited at best. Fuck. I guess this is that latest buzzword, 'presenteeism'.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment