- The Yamaha Gen-RYU hybrid motorcycle - Engadget - www.engadget.com
- Too good to be bad - The Other Side - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au:
A Hollywood film ["Snakes on a Plane"] starring Samuel L. Jackson has been ridiculed as "so bad it's good" by movie critics before it has even been completed. ... However efforts by executives to change the title to something more mundane, such as Pacific Air 121 were stopped by none other than lead actor and screen legend Samuel L. Jackson, who, according to one interview transcript, refused point blank to see the title altered in any way.
- Boing Boing: Cramped movie marquee makes for funny titles
- Boing Boing: Real people who have (un)real relationships with Real Dolls. I wonder how long ago this article would have surprised me...
- Boing Boing: Knit-your-own fake breasts (warning: may piss off TSA agents). Sounds odd, but it's an interesting story. The creator had a breast removed and hated the prosthetic breasts she was given. So she knitted her own.
- Boing Boing: Broken bookcases with staggered, slanted irregular shelves. Very cool. I'd love one of these.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.