- Muppet Central News - "America's Next Muppet" mini-series in development
- Archie: She's Goth To Have It. Betty goes goth to get attention. Ouch, the pain, my poor head.
- Nissan GT-R is coming back - Top Stories - CARSguide storypage:
The only Japanese car to conquer The Mountain is coming back and this time the Nissan GT-R is serious. After being mooted as a design concept in 2001 the new generation GT-R is still almost two years away, yet Nissan Australia says the model will return as a mainstream model.It just doesn't seem to have that spine-tingling Godzilla front end, sadly. Not that it matters with that pricetag - I'll need to win lotto to ever own one. ... I've always thought the GTR ban spelled the end of touring car racing in Australia. It was the turning point when it started becoming nothing but Ford vs. Holden, which came to its logical conclusion when it was rebranded V8 Supercar racing. It's a pity they were banned, not least because it was horrifically bad sportsmanship, but because it stopped any serious development of AWD cars. Years later we're finally starting to see AWD from manufacturers other than Subaru.
- Boing Boing: Math proves you can stop table-wobble by rotating
- Boing Boing: Giant convertible beanbag chairs
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.