- Very cool illusion (enable animated GIFs)
- Sony DRM clusterfuck. In case it's all a bit too technical: the Sony CD in question was found to install malicious software of the same kind which would get "hackers" in some serious shit.
- Intruder killed with own sword - The Nation - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au. There's natural justice for you.
- Boing Boing: Hippo-roller: developing-world invention for pushing H2O instead of shlepping it. It's the simple ideas that impress me most. This is up there with the wind-up radio and wind-up LED study lamps.
- Boing Boing: Public Enemy's Internet strategy:
Great Wired News editorial on Public Enemy's Internet strategy -- releasing albums online, encouraging remixes, etc. Public Enemy was nearly wiped out by lawsuits arising from the band's use of samples, and now they're working to make sample-friendly music.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.