- Britain, UK news from The Times and The Sunday Times - Times Online:
Ms Boechler, now a trainee forensics analyst for the Royal Canadian Mounted Corps, concluded in her initial report that a cow standing with its legs straight would require five people to exert the required force to bowl it over.Why that disproves the legend I do not know. I've been to plenty of parties with, say, five or more people...
- Real Live Preacher:
On the day you snap, you are just a guy who snapped. You get no credit for the weeks or months or years that you were being heroic. No one knew that you were holding all that inside.
- Zone-MR.NET: MoDaCo C550 Thief - PWN3D:
Last Saturday, MoDaCo (the world's largest smartphone community) held a get-together for their forum members. Unfortunately the positive community spirit was soured by an individual who decided to steal one of the charity raffle prizes - an Orange C550 mobile phone.Yep, he stole a mobile phone from mobile phone enthusiasts. pwn4ge ensues.
- You vill be happy: Germans - The Other Side - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au.
- AusStats : Population clock. Projected Australian population.
- Ananova - Serbs line up for testicle shocks:
Serbian fertility expert Dr Sava Bojovic ... said: 'We attach electrodes to either side of the testicles and send low electricity currents flowing through them. This stuns the sperm.I imagine it has something of an effect on the patient too.
- Man Buys Virtual Space Station for $100G - Yahoo! News
- More patent bullshit from Amazon... All your reviews belong to Amazon.com | The Register:
Amazon.com has been granted three detailed patents covering purchase circles, consumer reviews, and search results in the form of products from multiple product categories....because, you know, nobody else in history has let customers do reviews nor grouped products according to popularity and content.
- Mac Hall Comics | "Wiki". How do you look up a word you can't spell?
- Boing Boing: Sony anti-customer technology roundup and time-line
- DIGERATI UNIVERSITY | Archivio Blog | The 8 Basic Steps of Image Editing
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.