Posts

she's thought about it way too much

The Australian: Foot-in-mouth Vanstone 'must resign' [November 21, 2005]: Senator Vanstone said: 'I asked him if I was able to get on a plane with an HB pencil, which you are able to, and I further asked him if I went down and came and grabbed him by the front of the head and stabbed the HB pencil into your eyeball and wiggled it around down to your brain area, do you think you'd be focusing? He's thinking, she's gone mad again.'

I think we've all realised that you can kill someone with a broken glass, bottle or even a pencil... but I don't recall thinking it through to the 'wiggling it about in the brain' level of detail. Plus it's slightly worrying that perhaps she thinks the rest of us don't realise that most of the security measures are there for appearances only, not effectiveness.

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment