- The Noguchi Filing System
- If you've ever wondered how they make 'lettered rock' - sticks of rock with words in them - here you go: How We Make Rock Candy.
- Be A Design Group: Bad Design is Dangerous. A sign in Iowa.... nah, just look for yourself. Wrong on just about every level.
- Java Products Corporation. The Java Log. A log, for burning and keeping warm, made of coffee grounds.
- Xbox 360 modded up all purty - Engadget - www.engadget.com. Why play on it when you can mod it?
- Skype 2.0 (beta) now includes video conferencing - Engadget - www.engadget.com. I'm a new convert to Skype, since remote-delivering a conference paper last week forced me to finally try it! :)
- Stainless Steel Cards. Awesome. Probably not good for playing Snap, though....
- Shark snaps up boat bait - SA - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au. Hell of a snapshot.
- The Dilbert Blog: Humor Formula. Humour broken down into six parts. Get two or more and you've got Funny.
- Secret lives of dogs - The Nation - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au:
Victorian Department of Primary Industries researcher Dr Amanda Kobelt set up spy cameras to watch 55 labradors in their gardens over 48-hour periods. The cameras revealed that 65 per cent of the time labradors were either sleeping or just lazing about.
- 'Blowfly' flying, buzzing alarm clock - Engadget - www.engadget.com
- aussielj: australia map puddle (photoshop)
- bestshot: Sunrise on Lake Tahoe, pt2
- Banterist - Playboy. In Braille.
- The Australian: Magnates paying to go under [December 12, 2005]. Got too much money? Buy a submarine!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.