- Solid state DDR drive goes into prototype. Surprised this hasn't turned up sooner, really.
- Insider - Guest Columnist Joss Whedon Eyes the Future of TV:
The networks will all be creating exciting, innovative new spin-offs of today's shows. Approximately 67 percent of all television will be CSI-based, including CSI: Des Moines, CSI: New York but a Different Part than Gary Sinise Is In and NCSI: SVU WKRP, which covers every possible gruesome crime with a groovin' '70s beat.
- 2005 officially our hottest year - Top stories - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au. You always *think* it...
- New Nissan concept is gamers dream - Motoring - CARSguide:
[N]ot only is it a canvas-topped coupe that converts into an open-top sports car, it can also convert into a full-sized computer game simulator.Apparently Fark posted this with a headline echoing my first thought: 'what could possibly go wrong?' :) I reckon they should build in a ten minute wait between game mode and car mode. "Just sit there and ponder the lack of a real life savegame, boyo..."
- FindMyCover.com Cover Search Engine. A big database of cover art, to enrich your portable music device's display of your soon-to-be-legally ripped music collection. Get in before the RIAA shuts the site down for being far too much like something associated with the enjoyment of music.
- Captain Cook Bridge and Riverside Expressway closures - Queensland Department of Main Roads - they've been postponed. When I was younger I probably would have laughed, these days I just kind of nod and think 'yeah I know what that decision would have taken...'. Guess I'm getting old.
- local6.com - News - Toddler's Talking Elmo Book Asks 'Who Wants To Die?'. Be honest. If you worked in a factory making a talking Elmo book about learning to take a shit, sooner or later you'd fuck around with the recordings too.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.