- BottleOfBlog: Out With The Old Drunk, In With The New:
I like to point out that there are only two kinds of grownups in modern American life who show up in public with as many contusions, lacerations, and bruises on their faces on such a regular basis as George W. Bush: 1. Prizefighters; and 2. Falling down drunks.
- Robo-roaches give robot armies new reproductive prowess - Engadget. It's the cockroach version of Jay Kay...
- QDB: Quote #597875. Now that's a real ethics exam...
- Sony showed off Playstation 3s at CES. Well, the shell anyway. Looks good. Looks like it'll be a while before it's ready though. Unless they announce a centralised gaming system, I'm not sure I'm going to get too excited though.
- Quick Vibrating Lockpick - Overview
- H&R Block - Taxes Fast Facts - Medical Expenses Related to Obesity. Tax breaks for weight loss...! Kind of amazing that's in there. It's almost like the government was nice for a second, but that can't be right.
- Science Fiction Weekly Interview | Terry Pratchett:
Terry Pratchett on the origins of Discworld, his Order of the British Empire and everything in between
- Bloke finds self on Google Earth | The Register
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.