- This is my favourite news item so far this year, I think. Weg makes a mug of a robber - National - theage.com.au:
AFTER a burglar broke into caricaturist Bill 'Weg' Green's Heathmont home on Sunday, it took the 82-year-old just seconds to draw his attacker. Fifteen minutes later, patrolling police caught a suspect ? and Mr Green's drawing proved they had the right man.
- Hitman jailed for lack of death | The Register :
A man from Kent, England has been jailed for failing to kill a woman despite accepting money to carry out the hit.
- Snappers to defy police ban - Picture This - Breaking News 24/7 - NEWS.com.au:
POLICE directives about what could and could not be photographed were an abuse of power and should be ignored, Liberty Victoria said today.
- Their Levees - Our Levees, compares the levee solutions of different nations. Including America's approach to the New Orleans levee bank.
- Wired News: Bird Plus Plane Equals Snarge:
Jet engines must now be able to withstand the ingestion of an 8-pound waterfowl without failing ... And its not just birds. ... "We've had frogs, turtles, snakes. We had a cat once that was struck at some high altitude".
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.