- crabfu steam toys. clanks!!!
- Boing Boing: Amsterdam to vandals: Try to wreck new prototype subway car. Perverse civic pride is a wonderful thing ;)
- Boing Boing: Anachronistic images photoshopping contest
- Boing Boing: Text-based art, ads and sigs from the golden age of BBSes. Kids today, with their fancy-pants images...
- Boing Boing: Watch displays cheeky "approximate time" messages. Awesome. Have already tortured L with the idea that I might get one.
- Boing Boing: How actors remember their lines:
To get inside the character, an actor will break a script down into a series of logically connected 'beats' or intentions. Good actors don't think about their lines, but feel their character's intention in reaction to what the other actors do, causing their lines to come spontaneously and naturally.Fascinating stuff. Having had to learn lines myself, this makes sense. A well-written scene which you understand is much easier to remember.
- Body Piercing And Tattoos | Bad-ass Brass Knuckle Implants. Holy fucking shit. A girl got brass knuckles implanted under the skin of her chest. That's... well, I think I'm mostly bothered by how someone comes up with that idea in the first place! :)
- Make your own industrial warning sign. Too much fun. I claim this one: Failure to dress up.... This one is not mine, but made me laugh my arse off: Bad.... This one is awesome too: Warning.... Hours of fun. Plus, it seems you can then get your sign made up for real!
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.