Posts

happy australia day

Today I slept in, made some average coffee on our new espresso machine*, stuffed around with an iPod and watched a bit of tv. I didn't get shot at, power remained on the whole time (and hence our aircon stayed on) and my comfortable life wasn't disturbed.

Yep, despite the best efforts of our nation's leader, this is still a pretty fucking good place to live.

I don't care if you ate lamb or not (it's not a tradition; it's an advertising campaign, people...) but I hope you spared a thought for the reason we had a day off.

Cheers, all.

* Average coffee? Yeah, I'm gritting my teeth and admitting I wasn't born with the skill to create perfect coffee ;)

Comments

Add Your Comments

Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.

Post a Comment