- box of chocolates | Taking Aim at Target(.com). Big enough to mention here even though it's a web issue... Target (America) are being sued by the US National Federation of the Blind (NFB) because their website is not accessible. They were first approached 10 months before the suit. Interestingly enough, within 24 hours of the suit being lodged; the website has some improvements - though still not enough for a blind user to actually complete a purchase.
- The Courier-Mail: PM's comment shocks mental health groups [11feb06]:
PRIME Minister John Howard has shocked and angered mental health groups by telling some sufferers they should just 'get on with life'.
- Fake Puma Ad Mystery Solved:
What really happened - a small Eastern European agency affiliated with Saatchi & Saatchi created the ads on spec, trying to win business with a PUMA subsidiary. They got nothing and emailed the ads to friends; from that point it snowballed.
- ACME Heart Maker
- Stone Age tribe kills fishermen - World - smh.com.au
- Australia forgets its own democratic principles - Opinion (By Malcolm Fraser) - theage.com.au. Well worth reading.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.