- The Torn-Up Credit Card Application
- History of 'Aeon Flux' - Boston.com
- Fingerprints Identical? - Great Moments in Science - The Lab:
[I]t has never been proved that all fingerprints are different - it has just been claimed, over and over again, always without proof. By comparison, it was plainly stated that all snowflakes are different, until the scientist Nancy Kerry found two identical snowflakes in a Wisconsin snowstorm in 1988.
- The iPod Observer - Now Playing - Microsoft Confirms it Originated iPod Box Parody Video
- Mac Hall Comics | I hate you BGSU. This sort of thing does, indeed, explain a lot.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.