- Boing Boing: Goth subculture may help self-harming kids:
A study of goth kids finds that goths are more likely to 'self-harm' but that they became goths after this behavior manifested, and suggests that goth subculture might in fact help messed-up kids stop hurting themselves.Post goes on to compare different headlines used to promote the same story - sometimes media spin is more blatant than other times...
- Boing Boing: Shoes made out of computer keyboards. Should have called them 'reboots'. Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week; try the veal!
- Boing Boing: AOL won't deliver emails that criticize AOL. Yet more evidence that AOL sucks.
- Boing Boing: World's most expensive sandwich. Crazy, but hey it would taste good.
- Boing Boing: Paperclip barterer is up to a year's free rent
- Boing Boing: HOWTO convert a Tic Tac box to an LED torch
- Boing Boing: Clever t-shirt typography spells "hate" - "love" in mirror-writing:
Clever t-shirt typography spells 'hate' - 'love' in mirror-writingAmbigrams are pretty cool.
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.