- It's hopeless - The Jay-Z of Blogging:
So I figure, it's been a few years, let me download the open source image editing application 'Gimp'. Maybe it's technically called 'The GIMP', I'm not sure. There's probably a recursive acronym in there, but clearly this is the work of a group whose branding efforts would probably name a PowerPoint clone 'The Retard'.
- Boing Boing: Cute pink tank cozy
- CrystalXP.net - Gallery. Makes XP purty. Nine out of ten mac heads couldn't tell the difference. (ducks and runs...)
- IPac - The worst bill you?ve never heard of:
Simply put, SIRA fundamentally redefines copyright and fair use in the digital world. It would require all incidental copies of music to be licensed separately from the originating copy.
- Security | InsideGoogle | part of the Blog News Channel:
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.