- intense lap in a maxxed out R34 (google video)
- USB Air Conditioned Shirt - Gizmodo
- YouTube - BumpTop 3D Desktop Prototype
- There's bogged, then there's BOGGED.
- Australian IT - Broadband hits 3m (Staff writers, JUNE 23, 2006):
AUSTRALIA now has more than 3 million broadband internet services, up 78 per cent on the 1.8 million recorded in March 2005.Just a measly 17 million more to go, eh. Not to mention how many of those 3m have crappy connections/access plans. (See also: Full ACCC report)
- Brisbane Broncos - Football - Club News:
REFEREE Tony Archer and touch judge Steve Carrall have been sacked after failing to pick up a blatant forward pass in the Ergon Energy Broncos' 18-16 loss to St George Illawarra at Suncorp Stadium last Friday night.Amazing, they've admitted fault! Doesn't change the result of course.
- Boing Boing: Handheld device converts text to speech for blind people:
Inventor Ray Kurzweil has shipped a ?2,625 handheld device for blind people that you aim at any text and it reads aloud.
- Boing Boing: Library bookcases tumbled like dominos (some readers may wish to avert their eyes!)
Add Your Comments
Please use Name/URL or an OpenID option rather than posting anonymously.